I don't know who you are but here's my complaint : YOU'RE F**KING
BORING!

Enough already with this childish nonsense.

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Al
Shevy
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:09 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] AW: [MOPO] Memories of MoPo Past

Look I have not and am not selling anything on ebay anymore or retail
anywhere. I'm not going to do this again with you guys. its all been
gone over before to DEATH. I wish I had said nothing but I'm sick of
seeing Rich spout off nonsense on here. He has nothing to do with me. My
name should not even be coming out of his mouth. He claims he has no
dealing with me which is bullshit and I'm tired of his bullshit like he
bought out a warehouse owned by MIRAMAX. Its bullshit.

As far as foul mouth it's only foul when I do it right guys.I mean Im
sure when you go to the movie you all complain because people could not
possibly speak like this. Unless you only watch G rated movies. Do you
all send Scorsese and Tarantino protest letters because of the foul
mouths. I did not think so.

As Rich said I'm a fave target here. You guys just don't like the fact
that I am not going to set here and let you spout BS. Not all of you,
some of you have legit complaints against me. But Rich sure as hell did
not and he's nothing but a windbag.

The posters were sent. I'm not shipping from Vegas or wherever. I
shipped from TAMPA FL one of the most BUSY USPS hubs there are. Way more
postage goes through here then most places. Not an excuse. Fact. I've
received back plastic bags of goop that had labels on them that I have
no ideal what happened. I've gotten back empty packages. I've had
numerous packages opened by customs here to see what was being sent.
That's just how the mail works here. Or use too its has been quite a
while since I have used the USPS.

Now I'm off. When the PEANUT starts spouting in I'm outta here. I mean
this is a guy who had the brilliant idea to see if Martin Scorsese would
endorse his site. Are you kidding??? Scorsese probably has your name
filed under Travis Bickel or  Rupert Pupkin!!!!!!

AL