From: Smith, Grey - 1367 <gre...@ha.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Question:Does Marilyn Monroe Appear in a Lobby Card From
THE FRENCH LINE (1954)
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Thursday, 23 December, 2010, 0:19

I have been watching the postings know nothing more that a
number of Monroe collectors have always been on the lookout for the Monroe
card(s) from the French Line. But like Rick, I have heard of this card for
years and this is the first time we have actually offered these cards.

I know there is varying opinions as to whether the card six is Monroe
but card three is certainly a more direct shot and likeness.

Is there any known proof of her appearing on the set?  Not
that I am aware of, but having collected Monroe cards over the last thirty
years I would often get the question, do you have the French Line card or
cards?