I cannot prove it but as I said, it has been accepted by many collectors over
the years.

From: Neil Jaworski [mailto:neiljawor...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 6:26 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU; Smith, Grey - 1367
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Question:Does Marilyn Monroe Appear in a Lobby Card From
THE FRENCH LINE (1954)

hi grey
so, bearing in mind that you say "Is there any known proof of her appearing on
the set? Not that I am aware of" how do you square this with the quite
definitive Heritage description?

"Two of the lobby cards in this fantastic set (the number three, and number six
card) are rare finds, as they include Marilyn Monroe, who was not in the film,
but was on the set as a prank."
neil