What is this poster? Please put up an image or a link, showing this
poster. It would certainly help in allowing others on MOPO to see the
undisclosed damage and extra folding of which you speak.

A couple weeks ago, your first post to MOPO about the "Postman Always
Rings Twice" Australia/US poster thread was to ask Steve Olson to
provide an image or at least the link to that auction.

Why have you not offered or provided the very same details you asked of Steve?

-KL