Fascinating is all I can say.

This buyer who complained so loudly has now gone completely silent and
turned his mute button on. Why?

And with still no links to this incorrectly described (4 4 4 folded)
poster, and no response to those that questioned, criticized and
commented on his premature outburst towards a seller who was/is
willing to work with him-- speaks volumes about this individual's own
integrity and transparency.

I see he also occasionally lists a number of posters for sale on ebay,
with every color in the rainbow used in the descriptive fonts
(psychedelic trip?). Let's just hope that each and every flaw on those
posters have been accurately disclosed. I am willing to bet that there
are small imperfections that have not been seen and therefore, not
disclosed.

And if someone found an undisclosed flaw and wanted to return a
purchased poster to him, would this seller pay for return shipping
and/or take a price reduction decided by the unhappy buyer?

-KL