I have to agree with this response. Why would the seller reply to this type
of wishy-washy email?

And who is this buyer to say he will determine some "price adjustment" or
reduction? That certainly would not be this buyer's call to make, in the
first place. As an example - If the seller wanted 30% returned, is this
seller supposed to simply comply? I think not.

It would be the SELLER to possibly offer some reduction amount, if that was
even suggested.

With this buyer coming across as defensive and demanding, when the seller
was nothing but courteous from his first response, shows a real lack of
understanding on the buyer's part.

-KL