Amen brother. Tell the truth!!

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Kirby
McDaniel
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 11:29 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] 4 extra folds? 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 extra
undisclosed folds

The answer to your question is no, Rich.

The reason for this is the Idiot Wind also known as the Lack of Civility in
this country.

Also an unreasonable suspicion of sellers, which is a direct result of
Fleabay's systemic bias

toward buyers, as if the buyer's side of the bread is the only side Ebay's
bread is buttered on.

That is why MovieArt have little patience or presence as a seller with ebay.
Occasionally I will

put something up as publicity for the business.  This hostility from fleabay
- there really is no other word

for it - rubs off on their buyers, as it has apparently on this one.  So the
sellers are scumbags, always out to cheat you.

That coupled with a genuine lack of civility is the reason that NO ONE,
especially ebay merchants, are allowed

any mistakes at all.

Kirby

Kirby McDaniel