Helmut,
To Germany and England, for me to send a lobby card or a folded one sheet, it
is always $33 to $36, priority mail. I think Franc was just rounding.  That
said, one has to go to the Post Office counter to ship overseas, a rule that
has everything to do with post 9/11 security.

The cheaper rates you are seeing are possibly those rates for the standardized
pre-printed Priority Mail boxes that one acquires from the post office.  But
those boxes do not safely ship a valuable lobby card......they are just a
couple of inches short of adequate protection from the gorillas handling
between here and there.  And don't get me started on those people who simply
leave said boxes flattened and ship a valuable piece sandwiched in between two
of them just to save money on cardboard.

Also in response to others, I have absolutely NOT  had luck with timely
delivery overseas via first class.  I have tried several times with an
inexpensive photo, lobby or Belgium poster and almost always its an extended
snails pace which ultimately results in distressed emails inquiring as to the
arrival of their purchase.   Believe me this is about satisfying the customer
in getting their treasures to them in a timely fashion and not just to spend
more of their money trying to keep the Post Office afloat.

fwf