 From: Helmut Hamm [mailto:texasmu...@web.de]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 1:07 PM
To: Franc; mop...@sol03.american.edu
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Another fleabay Moron

Franc,

you're saying

It costs almost $40 to ship a lobby card from NY to England by Priority
International.

Since you're a professional, I figure you should know what you're
talking about here... Yet, for mere curiosity's sake, I just checked the
actual cost on usps.com: I assumed a weight of one pound, which we both
know is ample for a single lobby card, and I further assumed the package
cannot bent easily. If purchased online, the actual cost is $28.03,
$29.50 at the post office counter so that would be an overcharge of
$11.97, respectively $10.50.

Now, when Rich (rightfully) complained about an overcharge of a mere $5
you gave the following advice:

 I recommend you leave him a negative feedback and explain why in the
comments and report him to Ebay for charging excessive postage. He's an
idiot. FRANC

Cheers,

Helmut