Ditto.
It is a big man who admits his mistake and make it public no less!

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of James Gresham
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:54 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Missing posters

I think it is pretty admirable that Robert is honest enough to admit his
mistake.  It reminds me of the time I told Grey Smith that his packaging people
had shorted me a half sheet.  Later I found the half sheet stuck to the back of
another I had framed.  It was most embarrassing making that call to Grey!  By
the way, Grey was helpful & understanding in every stage of that.  So, hat's
off to robert for his honesty!
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Neil Maciejewski