I suck as a salesmena..really but wheni have passion and love what iam doing its addictive as others love the same stuff and thats whn i get a winner..in my mind all it is is dealing with the child in us...tats why i relate as i loved the same stuff you all do ,get the same ush and loveto entertain and make people happy...sometimes it works sometimes i flop sa bad i dont even believe it..but he key is getting back inthe saddle again..evenn if they haveto hoist you into it.. why i keep going isin testimont andsupport ofall those you altold me about..like parents,kids, grandparents,,all he actrs andindustry peple that suffered for the art..andhe creators... I really have never known what the hell im even doing...I hold no degree,,s i cant spell and im a wiredo ,,but i love wierdos..if you are one you will be a great friend...asmy fave peple have been considerd nutballs... and i love them as they are honest nutballs.

and most of the famous ones ive met tell emthey are just as sirprised they made it..but the cmmon connection is they loveto help others as the suffering taught them howt Love and respect and share with others.. thats what ive learned and what I also want to pay forward and share with peple ..I amat the tail end or maybethe start of life..i dont even know as ive been up and down so many times i fotgot which way iam going,, but colsanders didnt even start KFC till he was 65 and raycrioc was liek 55-60..ill be 61..somaybei can helpa few people before i leave tis pop stand...that would be fun..i hel sales eps alotabout customer service..because i lve serving eple and making eple hapy more themprofitmargin..hat expains why i invested into people rather then stuff....i have a few fave line...one is from its a wonderful life whenat the end it says mark twains book _"no man is a failure who has friends" snd its only becaue of friend ive been allowed to still be in business and i thank you all.. and famil and God..

so I hope you will all keep buying my stuff as i have alot andim trying to not leave a big mess for my son and others whenits time to check out ..at same time..as walt said.Its kind of fun doig the impossible" so im jst as in shock as anyone..you should have seen me yesterday lifting boxes of 200 roled one sheets at ups ,,wvenheloader said they are heavy !!!!im not in my 30s anymore but i did it ..my foot was like what the hell man...what are you thinking...:) ..you can live dieing and worrying and stressed or you can live living with all you can and giving it all until the plug gets pulled.. I am thankful for the adversity as it teaches us so much..have a good day and ill have many things for sale on ebay...posetrs books etc...projectors..films..stils..from the 1900s-on up to like 90s...wow 90 years of motion picture history andi was able to be in 40 of them so far..how lucky is that??

On 2017-07-26 11:43, Michael Danese wrote:
Hi everyone - I finally had time to play with the "talking poster"
sound device that I got from Tom at Hollywood Dream Factory.
It is so cool!  Sure, you can record movie related things, but you can
also record other messages too!  I recorded myself saying, "How ya
doin" baby!" and left it in the kitchen.  When my wife walked by it
talked and she died laughing.
I can't wait to try it on the kids!

I encourage you to reach out to Tom and buy one!

Thanks!

Michael Danese

----