Thanks Sue - glad you are having Fun..if you think they can sell inyouur shop i will whoelsale them..also maybe at christmas you could give them to clents that get loots f frames???
recorde their fave film
all my best, Tom

On 2017-08-04 10:00, Susan Heim wrote:
Hey Tom,

 Sue here.....I think it's great. I have thought of several
applications for it but have yet to implement it. I have been swamped
for the past two weeks with a large volume account framing order, plus
my regular collector's framing, and I have been dealing with a large
movie poster sale that just closed about a week ago. So, in my
semi-retirement move to Washington, I am busier than ever. I'm in a
new house so trying to figure out where I will put it and I've been
telling everyone I know about it and asking opinions on what clip to
record!!

 I loved Michael's story about his wife.....but all my kids are grown
and gone so the only thing I could do is record a cat meowing to drive
my dogs crazy!! Anyway, I think you said you had put some on ebay.
What is your ebay name? If you send me an information sheet, I will
include it in the boxes of frames I ship......let me know......glad
everyone is having fun with it and it sounds like an overwhelming
success. Thank you for sending me one.....

Sue Heim

Hollywood Poster Frames

-------------------------

FROM: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Tom Martin
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
 SENT: Friday, August 4, 2017 1:39 PM
 TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
 SUBJECT: Re: [MOPO] Talking poster is awesome!

very creative mr.Wils
 Ill take note of tat and investigate

 but while im thinking of it...
 afew of you never commented on thier samples..likeSue Heim and Bruce
 Hershenson

 I was hoping they would give thier opion asthey are in the poster
 forefront of people and sue makes frames...so either they think my
per
 project sucks or they think it has no merit or both..

 mayebe they have become to jaded to laugh at my crazuy ideas,,or
maybe
 they just looked at it and said noooooooo nooooo just no..

 either way I gigle just thinking about bruce opening his as i
recorded
 eatwood saying goahread make my day on his..I forget what i put On
sues
 but i tried to gve everyone a sample so they could hear something..

 I also wat to thank anyones whos been buying my stuff on ebay...i am
 happy to say ive done verwell weith exception ofa few things sisnt
sell
 or got low bids...but many got decet bids..i havea Gooonies thats at
 91.00 as i speak andfor some reason Tesas chaninsaw 2 has interest

 I also sold several projectors anda spiderweb machine andthe oddist
 thing ii sold was a skull made of foam that only sold for 99cents and

 cost 24/95to ship by po as it was so light they chardgesd dimentional

 weight...as a ipacked it i thouht well i lost on this one..but
illtreat
 it likeits the hope didmnd as this cudtomer may order down theroad
 something i make money on...but ill admot i laughed at myself as i
could
 not even see how i could flub upp so bad..

 the other mistake i made was a buyer boughta poster and its a big
 canada dealer who i knew was a solid company..so i pacjked amd
shipped
 it before tehye paid me..i was so giddy as i was hapy to get a sale
from
 them..then i discpvered they also had bids on 2 more posters ..so
they
 wanted a combo shippingas they are flat folded one sheet..soo they
one
 one for guess?? 99 cents..so i though now what do i do?? soi hope
they
 win the 3rd one so i can pack all together or ill need to send it
gratis
 as it was my mistake...

 my lessons have been many but people sem happy so far as ive been
more
 focused on them then my bottom line....the post office people are
 seriusly rolling onthe foor..i said you are my witnesses i cant make
 this up!!! 1st the postmaster thought it was funny i fix my clcks
 free....then she thought why do you send these free samlesto UK,
 france,and all oeer USA ...then they see me sell foam skulls for 99
 cents...so its been a hoot for them too andits becomea running joke
how
 much can Tol lose on his orders and busines.....LOL:)

 while hershedon boosts sale of 5 million...i hold ther record for
losing
 about the same in my buesines with all my blunders...and sometimes by

 the same mistakes,,i actually make money..then i figure out keen ways
 lose..it andinvest in goofyideas...

 But I will say this as im almost 61 I have had a lot of fu serving
 people..and hearing the storys how this old stuff makes peoples
day....a
 mom orderd theprojector for her 17 year old don..andi was so happy as
he
 could be the next spielberg..andso even though she gota 5000
projector
 for 77.00 the thrill i got from thinking its a new filmmaker
 andremebering how much wheni was his age i wanted a projector made it

 all good...I just hope the thing works as it did when it left but
 shipping cantake its tool on boxes...i pack well as i been doing this
40
 years..but anything can haeppne esp inmy world...LOL:)

 I think iltake a break and recoup..i also had a mopop dealer member
 order a 100 pice lot of rolled one sheets andi trried to give hia
 wideselection they where vdeo posters and i didnt relize how old my
 stuff is..as i had the exorsist, savng private ryan,,casablnca,Gwtw,
 horror liekscream andmanymany great titles so i spent about 10 hours
 pulling it andthought wow... therehas been many cool movies i forgot
 about as they are all pre -2000 ,,then i thought Tom even 2000 was 17

 years ago,,,where the hell have you been???To some peoplethis is
ancient
 stuff..and its all new never sed untouched even by mesince about 2000
so
 i have stuff hevey in70s 80s andsome90s..
 I always say thank God i didnt sellfreah prodce or i would have never

 lasted this long..so get some deals buy some stuff andenjoy and die
 laughing as thats the way to go

 one of my favorite scenes ina movie is in Its a mad mad mad mad world

 whenat the end after all these guys have sufferd so long trying to
get
 the money..ethal merman walks into the hospital as they are all
moaning
 and she slipps ona bana peal..and falls on her butt andthey all burst

 into laughter...

 so if my lfe can make all you out there have some giggles and laughs
 inthis crazy world..theni would be honored and happy to know that as
im
 laughing along wth you aat me...I amaze myself how i can get into so
 many crazy situations...
 havea great eekedn folks and thansk so much for the biz...
 and hope i can serve you in thefuture....

 btw even my reprints i found are from the 80s and90s and are most out
of
 print so its funny as they have become colectible inthier own righti
 guess...soem of the best stuffi thought gets little interest and
someof
 the stuff i never even liked has got the best interst..so i shows in
40
 years i never really learned a thing about posters or movie
 tatsets....hahah so the last laugh is on me..LOL

 alsoedison once said he didnt invent he stumble across things onhis
way
 to another thing..thast all im doing is stmbling aroun..cant speel,
cant
 do computer stuff for beens cant see..but so far i can still
 pack....glad i remembered something...andthe best one is i can still
 laughat myself as i am one odd looney tune..Mel blance is proud of me
im
 sure!! good day and cheers

 On 2017-08-04 08:56, filip de volder wrote:
 > Great !
 >
 > Tom , you read that ? his wife died laughing !
 >
 > forget about this talking movie posters thing , these should be
 > distributed in retirement homes and hospitals , hardly any of the
 > current 7.5 billion people collect movie posters right ? but
they're
 > all gonna die , we're talking billions of dollars here , everybody
 > wants to die laughing , all car owners will buy one , you get in an
 > accident , punctured lung , bleeding to death , just press the
button
 > that will play your prerecorded " die laughing" (TM) message , you
can
 > record anything Trump said over the last year and off you go in a
 > laughing fit
 >
 > filip
 >
 > -------------------------
 >
 > FROM: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Michael
 > Danese <danes...@ptd.net>
 > SENT: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:43 PM
 > TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
 > SUBJECT: [MOPO] Talking poster is awesome!
 >
 > Hi everyone - I finally had time to play with the "talking poster"
 > sound device that I got from Tom at Hollywood Dream Factory.
 > It is so cool! Sure, you can record movie related things, but you
can
 > also record other messages too! I recorded myself saying, "How ya
 > doin" baby!" and left it in the kitchen. When my wife walked by it
 > talked and she died laughing.
 > I can't wait to try it on the kids!
 >
 > I encourage you to reach out to Tom and buy one!
 >
 > Thanks!
 >
 > Michael Danese

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 > www.filmfan.com [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
 > movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
 > Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu
 >
 > The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

[3]
 > [3]
 >
 > Links:
 > ------
 > [1] http://www.filmfan.com [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > [2] http://www.filmfan.com/ [2]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > [3]

[3]

 ----

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

[4]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.filmfan.com