From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Michael Danese
<danes...@ptd.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:43 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Talking poster is awesome!

Hi everyone - I finally had time to play with the "talking poster" sound device
that I got from Tom at Hollywood Dream Factory.
It is so cool!  Sure, you can record movie related things, but you can also
record other messages too!  I recorded myself saying, "How ya doin" baby!" and
left it in the kitchen.  When my wife walked by it talked and she died laughing.
I can't wait to try it on the kids!

I encourage you to reach out to Tom and buy one!

Thanks!

Michael Danese

         Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
www.filmfan.com<http://www.filmfan.com>
FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web
site!<http://www.filmfan.com/>
www.filmfan.com
The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of movie
memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to Six-Sheets), lobby
cards, inserts or ...