From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Susan
Heim
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 10:00 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Talking poster is awesome!

Hey Tom,

   Sue here.....I think it's great.  I have thought of several applications
for it but have yet to implement it.  I have been swamped for the past two
weeks with a large volume account framing order, plus my regular collector's
framing, and I have been dealing with a large movie poster sale that just
closed about a week ago.  So, in my semi-retirement move to Washington, I am
busier than ever.  I'm in a new house so trying to figure out where I will
put it and I've been telling everyone I know about it and asking opinions on
what clip to record!!

    I loved Michael's story about his wife.....but all my kids are grown and
gone so the only thing I could do is record a cat meowing to drive my dogs
crazy!!  Anyway, I think you said you had put some on ebay.  What is your
ebay name?  If you send me an information sheet, I will include it in the
boxes of frames I ship......let me know......glad everyone is having fun
with it and it sounds like an overwhelming success.  Thank you for sending
me one.....

Sue Heim

Hollywood Poster Frames

  _____