At 03:59 PM 8/20/2008, you wrote:
 Marsha wrote:

>> I left job, city, friends, coven and boytoy ...
>>

> This was very dishonest and unfair.  He was a sweetheart, and I cared for
> him, but he was way too young.

Rebecca asks:
I always have the opposite problem... is there ever a time when they (or
you) are the proper age?

- R

I suppose not. I gave up that kind of problem to paint. No distractions. Or I don't know... I wanted time by myself. Time to re-evaluate what was important. Time to take walks. Time to think. Time to sit by the water. Time to paint. Time wait for nothing. Time to contemplate the phases of the moon. I had been attached to a man most of my life. I wanted not to be in a relationship. I wanted no drama from boyfriends, friends or family. It took a while to disengage, but eventually things became quiet. Giving up the television helped a lot too.

By the way, you were great in the Minneapolis to Miles City dvd. That was you, right? You were great! I was so happy there was a woman included. You were terrific!!!! Did you enjoy it?

Marsha

.
.

Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.........
.
.