Marsha:
> Sometime it sounds, to me, like you think we are all living
> too much in our heads.  Not so.

SA:  Your correct, I do.  As I said to Dwai, most discussions here do regress
into intellectual contraptions, but I also added to Dwai that this is a forum
where intellectual patterns would be easier to notice than knowing how much
people do something other than think too much without noticing birds.  It's
what people discuss here and what they talk about.  It's what they find more
significant in their lives, intellect is portrayed here as the king, not much,
though you do, even Platt, and sometimes others will discuss art or their
experiences from time to time, but Dwai pointed out something very true about
this forum.

woods,
SA