Hey Marsha -it was Rebecca who wrote about the tarot book.
Which does sound VERY interesting.  I will keep my eyes open for
this one.

I like the Tarot for the archetypes/symbols - though never got
interested in readings for knowing about the future :-) it gets here
quick enough...never wanted to know about past lives either...
if I'm supposed to remember it, I will deliberately create it my
own mind first - thank you.

Margaret