From: david buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:20:29 PM
Subject: Re: [MD] growth and sustainability

Right. To quote one of McCain's red-meat warm up acts at a recent campaign
event, "liberals hate real americans". He denied saying any such thing, then
when the video tape hit the national airwaves he denied ever denying it. A
Republican representative recently suggested - on national TV - that the
liberals in congress ought to be investigated for their anti-American
activities. Of course this McCarthyism has been around since before McCarthy
was born. These are the same types who put Pirsig on their shit list half a
century ago back in Montana. History is just background information about the
present moment and some people around here seem sorely in need of a history
lesson or two. Wake up and smell the fascism, sheeple.