Hi Chris,

yours is interesting prose although I definitely have to ask for some
clarification about the actual ideas.

Provided that your "truth" is validated by a sameness feeling elicited somehow
by some of the machinery of your brain, which seems to be hardly deniable, at
least if we focus on the physiological process "underlying" or "implementing"
(or choose any verb you like) human reasoning, is this perspective any useful to
say something about how does this reasoning - believing - attributing truth to
syntax - actually works? Perhaps that remark about PRECISION, if you can
elaborate about it? Anything to say to say to the serious people that seriously
think that there are absolute truths or at least absolute rules in the
assignment of truth to sentences?

And perhaps you may elaborate about the relationship between the "flocking"
concept and inter-cultural exchanges?

I am also in doubt whether you are expressing your ideas here, because you seem
to be using the same expressions that in a recent post you seemed to be
ascribing to the Nazis, Heidegger, and heavy-metal ontologies (another cute
expression).

Thanks,
Andrea

--