  From: Chris Preston<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; Mosaic: A Reading
Comprehension Strategies Listserv<mailto:mosaic@literacyworkshop.org> ; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 8:35 AM
  Subject: [MOSAIC] rationale..

  I'm trying to remember what book it is in that gives the rationale for
  letting the kids organize the classroom Library and do their own
  bulletin boards.
  Does anyone remember?
  Also, since I am switching from 5th down to 3rd, I'm a little worried
  about how to get rid of the lingering parents on the first day of school.
  Any ideas?

http://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org<http://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org>.

  Search the MOSAIC archives at
http://snipurl.com/MosaicArchive<http://snipurl.com/MosaicArchive>.