I think I can in a single phrase, which oversimplifies all the issues Bill is
alluding to, but . . . middle school is about ADOLESCENTS growing and learning
together.> > > > > Hi Bill,> Can you tell us what middle school is supposed to
be about?> Jan> > > [snip]> > I was a middle > > school trainer for years, and
it was great when teachers finally understood > > what middle school was
supposed to be about, but this year we've finally > > caved in and are a middle
school in name only. We've gone back to junior > > high scheduling with no
teams and it's hurting the kids...> > > > Bill> > > >