From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Dave Middlebrook
Sent: Fri 4/18/2008 7:57 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Online Reading Comprehension

I am particularly interested in Dr. Leu's finding that "...the kids who
tested poorly in traditional reading actually scored the highest for online
reading."  Did he give you any sources/citations for this?

Interesting stuff.  Thanks for sharing.

Dave Middlebrook
The Textmapping Project
A resource for teachers improving reading comprehension skills instruction.
www.textmapping.org   |   Please share this site with your colleagues!
USA: (609) 771-1781
[EMAIL PROTECTED]