From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat 4/19/2008 8:05 AM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Online Reading Comprehension

I wonder if the differences come from the format. Printed text is  often
linear...you read from page to page to page. Websites are less
linear...following
links could take you anywhere in  the text making it easier to skip around.
Webpages are often full  of text boxes, graphics and other 'asides' that can be
read in any  order...

Jennifer
ssage dated 4/18/2008 8:57:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,