And...I seem to remember that there is research someone did where boys
prefer non-linear text...I wonder if there is a gender difference here. I also
wonder if the kids with shorter attention span do better on line because:
shorter texts (not always, but often) where comprehension doesn't have to be
sustained for as long a time, they can click away when their attention is drawn
something else, and of course, the computer screen looks a lot like a TV...
LOL:-)
Jennifer
In a message dated 4/18/2008 9:28:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,