From: Waingort Jimenez, Elisa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 8:54 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] kindergarten

And Katie Wood Ray has a new one out for this level as well.  I can't remember
the title right now.
Elisa

Elisa Waingort
Grade 2 Spanish Bilingual
Dalhousie Elementary
Calgary, Canada

Another excellent book for kindergarten is Starting with Comprehension
Reading Strategies for the Youngest Learners by Andie Cunningham and Ruth
Shagoury.  It is a quick read and full of wonderful information about
teaching the comprehension strategies in a kindergarten classroom.
Karen