I didn't spend too much time.  Thanks for looking:)

Kendra Carroll

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Beverlee Paul
Sent: Sun 7/6/2008 2:40 AM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] kindergarten

Hi Kendra - Boy, do I feel like an idiot now!  I hope  you didn't spend much
time looking for this.  It's actually published by the National Council of
Teachers of English!!  The title is Standards in Practice, K-2 and it's by
Linda K. Crafton.  You could probably inter-library-loan it if you didn't want
to buy it, or I noticed amazon.com had used copies for as little as $4,
including shipping.  I'll be going to school Monday, so I'll check and make
positively sure this is the right book for SoW.  It is an excellent book,
though, for sure.  Sorry.  Bev

Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:01:36 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] kindergarten> Bev where do I find these on their website?