  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies
EmailGroup<mailto:mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Reading Response Journals

  How about a checklist or a tic-tac toe type list? Giving them a choice might
help them to be more motivated. I talked with a former student of mine a while
back and I asked him what he liked the most and least about my class. He gave
me things he liked but one thing he hated. "I hated those stupid letters we
always had to write."  I have since then given them more choices and it seems
to make it more interesting for them.
  -------------- Original message from "Yingling" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>: --------------

http://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org<http://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org>.