Hi
I will be assisting an ESL 4th grader who is reading and writing on a
beginning 1st grade level. She had a stroke when she was first born. Since she
is at a very early level, I am going begin teaching at that level.
We will work on sight words using games and flash cards. If you have any
other suggestions, I would appreciate it very much. I will only be seeing her
 about twice a month, since much of this is on my own time and she is not
local  to me.She has been home schooled for the last 1 1/2 years. Her parents
are  very accommodating and will work with her over the summer. Thank you!
Beth
**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell’s
full line of laptops.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222008777x1201444407/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215566094%3B3786435