I dunno. I can spell. You can spell. Their fathers can spell. Wait.... one of their fathers can spell. hahahahahaha. Our mother can mostly spell. I don't think I've ever seen our father write anything (hmmmm. I wonder if he can spell?)

Maybe they can't spell because they don't think it's important? :-)

Renee