I have a funny story about Learning Denied.  I had heard of it and wanted to
read it.  Saw it in the university book store but was also in the midst of
the infliction we all suffer - buying too many books all the time.  So I
just leaned against a shelf and started reading it as I stood there since it
was quite thin.  Well by the time I finished reading it, tears were
streaming down my face.  And I had to buy it anyway.  It's one of the most
important books I've ever read!

Sally