I see 4 RR students. I also have 2 early literacy groups (1 with 6 students, 1 with 4 students) . I see a 2nd grader as part of RtI (sort of?). I am in the process of testing kdg. and will begin with a group of 4 kdg's. soon.

Last year I had 4 RR students (each round), 1 student (RtI) who just moved to the US from Taiwan and spoke no English. I had 3 Early Literacy groups (one with 7 students, and two with 6 students). That was crazy!

I hope things work out for you Gina.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gina Hill" <gina.bargh...@bsd7.org> To: "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group" <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Reading Recovery

Barghini, Gina wrote:
I would be really interested in hearing how your schedule works seeing so many children and providing 1:1 reading recovery services. I am also trained and also received small literacy training in Arkansas. I just returned from a RTI training and the presenter was not advocating 1:1 services and since moving to MT funding is different and I am no longer able to service children using either program. Please share more how you are able to serve so many. Thanks.