From: Diana Rea <d...@mtv80.org>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Thu, Dec 15, 2011 1:23 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Reading Enrichment for Middle School

I have recently discovered the website Lit2Go. It is a free online
collection of stories and poems in Mp3 (audiobook) format. You can:

   - Download the files to your Mp3 player and listen on the go,
   - Listen to the Mp3 files on your computer,
   - View the text on a webpage and read along as you listen,
   - Print out the stories and poems to make your own book.

You can search by author, title, reading level and subject matter. I also
use Florida Center for Reading Research (FCRR) with RtI groups. It has
complete lessons for the big 5 areas, and it's also free!

Diana
Instructional Coach
Illinois