Well, come work for me in one of my schools. I still believe in student choice
of reading materials, that good teachers are better than programs, and the best
way to teach a child to read is to become a good observer of the child--he
will show you the way he learns best.

I am saddened by these stories... It is why I went into administration.... To
have a little more leverage to make things right.

Sent from my iPhone