Brendan Eich wrote:

> Spec away, I'll round up volunteers to help -- myk may be up for it too.

Ok, here's a rough outline of what we'd need -

  Editing page -

     - file upload as alternative to textarea

  Review Changes page -

     - can be generated from either the Editing page
       _or_ from a diff in the diffs directory

     - No commit login fields; 2 buttons instead:

        - Save Changes:
            - creates plaintext diff file in a diffs directory
            - reports location of this diff

        - Commit Changes
            - Brings up commit login/comment page
            - Committing changes a) commits the changes
                                 b) deletes the diff file, if any

(Location of diffs directory should be configurable.)

I'll talk to mpt about the exact UI and, I guess, write up some HTML mockups.

~fantasai