In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 "Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wish people would try to understand, that I represent people
> that "use" the web, "use" email, "use" newsgroups.

Do you suppose they're aware that you're speaking on their behalf?

Just because there are people here who are above average, doesn't mean
they're collectively out of touch.  Experiences vary -- and we're all
actual users as well as being friends and family of actual users.

As Asa suggested: keep the opinions coming -- but consider the tone.
___
jct