"Jon C. Thomason" wrote:

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>  "Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I wish people would try to understand, that I represent people
> > that "use" the web, "use" email, "use" newsgroups.
>
> Do you suppose they're aware that you're speaking on their behalf?

Actually I doubt it. Because i appear to be the only one. (Of Course I
do test it as well.)

> Just because there are people here who are above average, doesn't mean
> they're collectively out of touch.  Experiences vary -- and we're all
> actual users as well as being friends and family of actual users.
>
> As Asa suggested: keep the opinions coming -- but consider the tone.
> ___
> jct

Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!