Christopher Jahn wrote:
> And it came to pass that Fabian Guisset wrote:
> > I don't mean to sound pessimist, but the last few messages
> > all concern NS4. What should we do?
> > Like Alex, reply every time that it is the wrong newsgroup?
> > (quite irritating and boring). Or ignore the poster (and
> > risking more spam).
> Gently direct the miscreant in the proper direction.  Or ignore
> them until Alex or I do so.

I'm currently working on another technology based on overly broad patents on
impact based organic weaponry (also known as punches and slaps) that I've called
WebSlap (tm). I'm currently looking for the first round of venture capital which
will enable me to negotiate for a larger second round of VC, with which I will
actually start to create this product. After version 1.0 debuts, and I get a
third and fourth round of VC, I'll be extending this proprietary technology to
Usenet. After purchasing an overinflated license for the software, you'll be
able to send a message to the offending poster, and assuming they've received
one of our free TheBigHand (tm) components (to be available at K-Marts, 7-11,
and Adult Bookstores everywhere) and hooked it up to their USB port, the message
will instruct TheBigHand (tm) to reach out and Slap (TM and patent pending) them
for posting here.

And just so this is on topic, right before WebSlap.com goes belly up after a
highly volatile IPO, I'll release all the specs on the net so that an Open
Source clone can be created to work with the then defunct TheBigHand (tm), and
then someone will undoubtedly wrap it into a Mozilla Sidebar panel.

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]