No! Top posting is the most logical way. You see the most recent
response and don't worry about having to scroll through pages of

I know you can always clip. But then if you want to see the history of
the thread (squence) that kills the ability to do so.

If you want to see how efficient it is subscribe to :

<snews://secnews>netscape.com/netscape.macintosh>

Lurk in the background. You'll get use to liking it that way.

Christopher Jahn wrote:

> And it came to pass that jesus X wrote:
>
> >Christopher Jahn wrote:
> >>
> >> Gently direct the miscreant in the proper direction.  Or
> >> ignore them until Alex or I do so.
> >
> >I'm currently working on another technology based on overly
> >broad patents on impact based organic weaponry (also known as
> >punches and slaps) that I've called WebSlap (tm). I'm
> >currently looking for the first round of venture capital
> >which will enable me to negotiate for a larger second round
> >of VC, with which I will actually start to create this
> >product. After version 1.0 debuts, and I get a third and
> >fourth round of VC, I'll be extending this proprietary
> >technology to Usenet. After purchasing an overinflated
> >license for the software, you'll be able to send a message to
> >the offending poster, and assuming they've received one of
> >our free TheBigHand (tm) components (to be available at
> >K-Marts, 7-11, and Adult Bookstores everywhere) and hooked it
> >up to their USB port, the message will instruct TheBigHand
> >(tm) to reach out and Slap (TM and patent pending) them for
> >posting here.
> >
> >And just so this is on topic, right before WebSlap.com goes
> >belly up after a highly volatile IPO, I'll release all the
> >specs on the net so that an Open Source clone can be created
> >to work with the then defunct TheBigHand (tm), and then
> >someone will undoubtedly wrap it into a Mozilla Sidebar
> >panel.
> >

> Can I configure this to work on top-posters?
>
> ;-)
>
> LOL
>
> --
> }:-)       Christopher Jahn
> {:-(         Dionysian Reveler
>
> There is no time like the pleasant.
>
> To reply: xjahnATyahooDOTcom

Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]