Mark Anderson wrote:

> JTK wrote:
> >
> > >You're either being paid by Microsoft
> >
> > Yeah that's the first time I've been accused of that by a religious zealot.
>
> Uh, in the defense of the rest of we "religious zealot"s (your words,
> not mine), Peter Lairo does not speak for us. :)

Then you are probably not a zealot of which I speak.  The zealots I'm
referring to will do everything in their power to supress the truth, to
infringe freedom of speech, to disrupt the free flow of ideas in forums
intended for that very purpose.  And when their power is not equal to
the task, they are reduced by the hate which consumes them to praying to
whatever idols they worship for the messengers of that truth and the
purveyors of that "dangerous knowledge" to be crippled soas to be unable
to post an URL to IE6.0.

Thank God it ain't me in there.