James Russell wrote:

> I imagine it could be done fairly quickly,
> mostly by just taking redundant versions of Mozilla and deleting
> different chunks of each one until you have one that does only Mail, one
> that does only Chat, etc.

Sorry, I shouldn't say that this could be done quickly. I know it's
probably not easy to strip the client down, renaming "mozilla.exe"
throughout the whole app, etc. I also imagine that fragmented "app"
builds would add overhead (although it might help if they were only done
for milestones). I just think that ideally, Mail should be able to be
installed alone, as well as Chatzilla. Even Composer could be offered
alone (as well as NIM, obviously) at some point, if not immediately.