I think the intent is that Mozilla is supposed to be packaged and
shipped by third party.  If I was to package Mozilla for Microsoft
Windows here's what I would do:
        1.) Install Mozilla as a signel exectuable
        2.) In the start menu (or desktop or where ever) have the following
links:
                Web Browser - "C:\program files\Mozilla\mozilla.exe"
                Mail - "C:\program files\Mozilla\mozilla.exe - mail"
                News - "C:\program files\Mozilla\mozilla.exe - news"
                Chat - "C:\program files\Mozilla\mozilla.exe - chat"

With the option of the links I don't see the point of changing the
code.

Leibowitz N

news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...