On 03/17/2002 7:36 PM, Netscape Basher wrote:
> blackbox typed:
>>     what makes them has that recognition, be trustworthy, and be able to
>> define an standard?
>
> Nothing. The anti-Microsoft crowd aka linux lovers and Netscape champions.

I for one would really appreciate it very much if you would cease to
include "Netscape Champions" in your posts. You have no facts to support
your claims concerning same and I will go on record stating that I am
NOT anti-Microsoft at all. I've never never said that nor have I alluded
to that hogwash. In fact, I really LOVE Microsoft as thay have been
quite instrumental in supporting my family financially for many years.

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape Champion
Novell MCNE-5/CNI-Networking Technologies-OSI