In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Brian Heinrich wrote:
> Chris Hoess wrote:
>>
>> I salute your pioneering work in advancing the field of ignorance,
>> grasshopper.  I look forward to hearing more of your wonderful tidbits of
>> "history", perhaps one in which Microsoft invents HTTP, but the
>> Content-Type header is added by evil gnomes controlled by Richard M.
>> Stallman, who does not understand the beauty of file extensions.
>>

> Given the line breaks in the foregoing, I'd already added 'Nixon' before
> my eye shifted to the beginning of the next line and read 'Stallman'. . . .

Best Conspiracy Theory Ever.

Nixon: We are going to use any means.  Is that clear?

Haldeman: What about, what about, the MIMEs?

Nixon: The MIMEs...but how the [expletive] do we [inaudible]

Ehrlichman: Gnomes.

[15 minutes of humming]

Nixon: ...Content-Type.  We'll show those [expletive].

I like it.

--
Chris Hoess