blackbox typed:
>     what makes them has that recognition, be trustworthy, and be able to
> define an standard?

Nothing. The anti-Microsoft crowd aka linux lovers and Netscape champions.

> I have visited those sites many times, and i still have not found when,
> where, how and why the standard was born.

Netscape didn't give a damn about them either until they lost market
share. Now they claim to embrace it, but yet both netscape.com and
mozilla.org are NOT w3c compliant. Talking about double standards.

The w3c was formed out of jealousy of Microsoft's success. It is based
on hatred of MS

--
Kyle
"It is possible to store the mind with a million