And it came to pass that Netscape Basher wrote:

> Christopher Jahn typed:
>> And it came to pass that blackbox wrote:
>>

>>>"Jonas Jørgensen" wrote

>>>    what makes them has that recognition, be trustworthy,
>>>    and be able to
>>>define an standard?
>>

>> This group was established to create the World Wide Web in
>> the first place.   They did it by defining the standards
>> that would allow software to be created that could use the
>> standards to browse the internet.  Without the standards
>> set up by the W3c in the first place, there could be no
>> WWW.
>
> False. It would of formed.

Kyle, learn some grammer; it's "would HAVE", and perhaps it would have, but in fact it
DIDN'T.

> No one group can claim to have
> founded the world wide web.

But they do: The World Wide Web IS an invention.

Excuse me while I drown you in easily referenced facts, which you
seem to be in short supply of:

http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/
http://www.zeltser.com/WWW/
http://www.educause.edu/page2/Berners-Lee.html
http://ref.cern.ch/CERN/CNL/2001/001/www-history/
http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~shklar/classes/442/class02/History.html
http://press.web.cern.ch/Public/ACHIEVEMENTS/history.html
http://www.rdcormia.com/COIN51/webhistory.htm
http://www.inria.fr/inria/historique.en.html

>> This is why they are the recognized international
>> organization that sets the standards for the WWW.
>
> Wrong. They are one of many groups that makes this claim.

Really?  List them.

I'll make it easy, name ONE.

>>>I have visited those sites many times, and i still have
>>>not found when, where, how and why the standard was born.
>>

>> Look at the creation date of the Consortium.
>
> The w3c is irrelvant. Nothing but pro-Linux, MS hating
> folks.

Really?  MicroSoft is one of the founding members.

Kyle, you are so ignorant and uneducated that I feel like
I'm shooting a duck in a barrel.

But then I think to myself, "Well, he DOES keep climbing back
INTO the barrel..."

But do me a favor, start doing some research.  It's embarrassing
how easy it is to prove your every statement is blatantly false.
If you're going to continue, at least make me WORK for it.

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(         Dionysian Reveler

A person is just about as big as the things that make them angry.

To reply: xjahnATyahooDOTcom