Chris Hoess wrote:
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Netscape Basher wrote:
>
>>The w3c was formed out of jealousy of Microsoft's success. It is based
>>on hatred of MS
>>

> I salute your pioneering work in advancing the field of ignorance,
> grasshopper.  I look forward to hearing more of your wonderful tidbits of
> "history", perhaps one in which Microsoft invents HTTP, but the
> Content-Type header is added by evil gnomes controlled by Richard M.
> Stallman, who does not understand the beauty of file extensions.

Given the line breaks in the foregoing, I'd already added 'Nixon' before
my eye shifted to the beginning of the next line and read 'Stallman'. . . .

Brian

--

We sail tonight for Singapore | We're all as mad as hatters here
I've fallen for a tawny moor | Took off to the land of Nod

         -- Tom Waits, 'Singapore'