On windows there is pluginreg.dat. Just rip out all the plugins from "about:plugins" that you don't like. I notice that my unix version of mozilla does not have this file, but "about:plugins" says I have no plugins installed. So, I am not sure if the file is the same or not. You should be able to figure out which file it is and just rip it out.

Anthony G. Atkielski wrote:
Do my eyes deceive me, or is there no way to disable Flash in Firefox?
If there's no way to prevent Flash from being displayed, this is a
security breach.

I tried disabling everything on the list of plug-ins, but that didn't
help.  How do I stop the browser from opening Flash content?

--
Anthony