On Wednesday 08 June 2005 23:22, Heikki Toivonen wrote:
> Ian G wrote:
> > I've previously looked at the pages on /security/ for
> > guidance and not found a way forward.  I think we
> > need more help from Mozilla in how to deal with this.
> >
> > This page speaks about the security bug group.  Now
> > in my mind, this was the "security team" but I am now
> > uncertain, I can't find the page that shows the security
> > team in order to check if they are the same thing.
> >
> > http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/security-bugs-policy.html
>
> For the *third* time (well, my second time really was a pointer to the
> first time):
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/secgrouplist.html

That's it!  Hey, only 3 times.  Let me know when you
get to 30, if you go back through the archives I bet
I've described solutions to phishing that many times ;-)

> It's linked from http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/, which in
> turn is linked from http://www.mozilla.org/security/.
>
> Or where you looking for something else?

Nope that's it, I just didn't click on the /projects/ link
because ... I didn't want projects.

Hey, can we assume / establish that the Security Group
is the same thing as the "security bug group" ?

Thanks!

iang
--
Advances in Financial Cryptography: