Hello David,

> But I noticed that the -B option is not present in the command line !
congratulations, you found a bug! ;-) I'll fix this in the next
release.

> ( according to the "Show LAME commands:" button , shouldn't that be
> "show used LAME options:" ? )
Indeed, I'll add this to my to do list.

> An idea for the layout : put the min and max VBR bitrate slider on
> the same screen !
Yes, I thought about that myself recently.

> Why is the ABR bitrate not a slider ? With the option of manual
> number entry maybe.
I'm not sure if a slider is a good control for this; I use sliders for
the bitrates because normally only a discreet set of values are
available.

Regards,
  Holger Dors                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]