On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Cactus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Nov 6, 5:28 pm, "Jason Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> Now you're starting to make me nervous that there is a repository
>> problem!!  I spent many hours merging Moller's gmp_h.in into ours.  I
>> also replaced the GMP gcd routine with Moller's so his routines should
>> be getting called.
>
> Hi Jason,
>
> That now seems likely since I synchronised after your update and my
> gmp_h.in doesn't have the new GCD declarations from Moller's version.
>
>> Anyway, get SVN back up and I'll be happy to dig in and see what's
>> going on.  Without SVN, though, I'm reluctant to make any changes.
>
> I agree - without an effective SVN repository I can't do anything
> either.

Not to revive an old problem, but remember when we had that big
discussion about using a distributed revision control system (like
mercurial or git) versus using a centralized system like SVN?  Well
one of the main points of using a distributed system instead of a
centralized one, is so that one is never ever in a situation where:
"without an effective SVN repository I can't do anything".

 -- William